|TDI Trimix course|
(Entry level trimix course)
|The TDI Trimix Course provides the training required to competently and safely utilize breathing gases containing helium for dives that require staged decompression, utilizing Nitrox and / or oxygen mixtures during decompression to a maximum depth of sixty (60) msw / two hundred (200) fsw. The objective of this course is to train divers in the benefits, hazards and proper procedures of utilizing custom oxygen / helium / nitrogen mixtures as breathing gases to avoid narcosis in depth. Gas mixes are not to have any less than eighteen (18%) percent O2.|
The student must:
1. Be a minimum age of eighteen (18).
2. Have a minimum certification as a TDI Advanced Nitrox Diver and Decompression Procedures Diver (or equivalent).
3. Show proof of a minimum of one hundred (100) logged dives.
Required Training Material
TDI Extended Range Entry Level Trimix diver manual (35.00 Euro)
Qualifications of Graduates
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates may engage in technical diving activities utilizing custom Trimix mixtures without direct supervision as long as:
1. The diving activities approximate those of training.
2. The areas of activities approximate those of training.
3. Environmental conditions approximate those of training.
4. Oxygen percentages are eighteen (18) percent or higher.
Cert. Fee: 35.00