|TDI Advanced Trimix course – plan and dive trimix||Dives||Days||Prices/Euro|
|The TDI Advanced Trimix Course provides the training required to competently and safely utilize breathing gases containing helium for dives that require staged decompression, utilizing Nitrox and / or oxygen mixtures during decompression to a maximum depth of one hundred (100) msw / three hundred and thirty (330) fsw. The objective of this course is to train divers in the benefits, hazards and proper procedures of utilizing custom oxygen / helium / nitrogen mixtures as breathing gases.|
The student must:
1. Be a minimum age of eighteen (18).
2. Have a minimum certification as an Extended Range Diver or Entry Level Trimix Diver (or equivalent).
3. Show proof a minimum of one hundred (100) logged dives
with 25 deeper than one hundred (100) feet/ thirty (30) meters.
4. Prior logged experience w/ double cylinders and any other
unfamiliar equipment. I.E. Dry suit.
Required Training Material
TDI Advanced Trimix diver manual (35.00 Euro)
Qualifications of Graduates
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates may
engage in technical diving activities utilizing custom Trimix mixtures without direct supervision as long as:
1. The diving activities approximate those of training.
2. The area of activities approximates those of training.
3. Environmental conditions approximate those of training.
Cert. Fee: 35.00